WTG Wind Turbine Technician
Sector: , Maritime
Function description maritime vacancy WTG Wind Turbine Technician
Key duties will include:
- Supporting all WTG O&M activities both on and offshore.
Function demands maritime vacancy WTG Wind Turbine Technician
Qualifications & Knowledge:
- Mandatory 2 years’ experience working as a WTG technician.
- Technical Apprenticeship in WTG O&M or other valid training in WTG maintenance from a reputable training provider.
- Good work ethic.
- Flexibility to adapt to the working patterns required in windfarm operations.
- IT literate.
- At least one year offshore WTG maintenance experience.
- Experience in 5MW class WTG O&M.
- Experience in Adwen WTG O&M.
- Educated at a degree level.
- The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) certificate or equivalent (HSE qualification).
- GWO Offshore Training Certificates and valid offshore medical.
- Mandatory: 2 years WTG technician experience.
- Desirable: 1 year offshore O&M experience.
Skills & Aptitudes:
- Technical engineering / maintenance skills.
- Practical hands on problem solver.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Reporting and communication skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing work requirements.
- Ability to travel in Germany and abroad.
Maritime & Offshore Manpower Services
Working conditions maritime vacancy WTG Wind Turbine Technician
We offer a great opportunity in a fairly new business The offshore wind in a young and enthusiastic organization.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Mevrouw Kristy Meissner
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671727
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs