Wind Turbine Technician
Sector: Wind Energy, Wind Energy
Function description maritime vacancy Wind Turbine Technician
The Technician will form part of a team performing servicing maintenance and fault finding on 3.6 Siemens WTGs, in accordance with the Wind Turbine Safety Rules.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Perform troubleshooting and repair of electrical and mechanical components
• Service of offshore wind turbines
• Repair mechanical structures
• Depending on qualification and experience duties may also include High Voltage service and troubleshooting and/or working and acting as an Authorised Person.
• Undertake secondary duties on site.
Function demands maritime vacancy Wind Turbine Technician
Qualifications & Knowledge:
Time served electrical or mechanical apprenticeship or recognised technical training.
Siemens Level 4 and Level 7 accreditation
Knowledge of SCADA
Knowledge of specialist tooling
IOSH Managing Safely
Prior work experience in service, repair and maintenance of mechanical or electrical machinery.
Demonstrate prior experience of troubleshooting on mechanical and electrical components
In excess of a year’s experience as a Level 7 Technician.
Skills & Attitudes:
Aptitude for working at height and offshore
Demonstrate evidence of working as part of a team
Aptitude for problem solving
Flexible prepared to enter into a rota system
Ability to travel independently to other sites across northern Europe as required
Capable of working well within a team.
Good communication skills
Capable of supervising technician.
Capable of decision making.
Computer literate with experience of Powerpoint and Excel
Must be capable of working at heights
Must meet the HSE requirements for fitness
Maritime & Offshore Manpower Services
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Mevrouw Sarah van Rietschoten
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- Luchthavenweg 6I
- 1786 PP
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs