Wind Turbine Technician
Sector: OW Maintenance, Wind Energy
Function description maritime vacancy Wind Turbine Technician
To expand our pool we are currently looking for Wind Technicians to join our team.
Your role is to troubleshoot and preform maintenance on the Wind Turbines. This include both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, inspections, cleaning and reporting as required.
Function demands maritime vacancy Wind Turbine Technician
- Minimum 2 years experience working as a Wind Technician
- Work experience in service, repair and maintenance of mechanical or electrical machinery
- Demonstrate experience of troubleshooting on mechanical and electrical components
- GWO training certificates
- Offshore medical
- Eligible to work in the EU
Oceanwide recruits and employs technical personnel for various projects in the offshore wind sector. The job positions we recruit for vary from riggers and crane operators, working on construction vessels, to wind turbine technicians and offshore wind farm operation managers.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Wind Turbine Technician
We offer a great opportunity in a new business. The salary is depending on your experience , more details will be disclosed during a personal interview.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Shannine Brandes
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- +31 118 42 95 19
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs