Sector: OW Maintenance, Wind Energy
Function description maritime vacancy Wind Technician
As Wind Technician you will prioritize quality, health, safety and the environment, and take part in the maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of our offshore wind turbines and associated assets. Together with your colleagues you will ensure high availability and production at all times.
- Yearly service of the wind turbines;
- Troubleshoot problems on systems in areas where duly trained/certified;
- Carry out scheduled maintenance on site; substation, other (offshore) facilities inclusive foundation, TP, SCADA, cranes etc.;
- May act as Appointed Person or Appointed Person Trainer to sign off on the development of individuals;
- Lead teams conducting scheduled maintenance on wind turbines, foundation structures, offshore substations and all associated plant and apparatus at a consistent high level of efficiency and quality;
- Optimize the services campaign, work processes and propose improvements.
Function demands maritime vacancy Wind Technician
- Experienced in service, repair and maintenance of mechanical or electrical machinery;
- Aptitude for working at height and offshore;
- Completed a full apprenticeship in a mechanical or electrical discipline;
- Prior offshore experience;
- HV experience;
- GWO certificates;
- Fluent in English, written as well as spoken;
- Residing within a distance of 50 km of Vlissingen.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Wind Technician
We offer a great opportunity in a new business. The salary is depending on your experience , more details will be disclosed during a personal interview.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- S. Brandes
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Personnel Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs