Wind Technician Offshore - Borssele 1+2
Sector: Ørsted - Borssele I & II, Wind Energy
Function description maritime vacancy Wind Technician Offshore - Borssele 1+2
Do you want to be part of the implementation of an efficient, flexible and green strategy for power plants?
Join our client Ørsted and become a Wind Technician at the Borssele 1+2 windfarm, working from the operations base in Vlissingen. You will be part of the team that will service and operate Borssele 1+2.
The first year you will get internal training and you will work on existing windfarms to gain experience.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Perform yearly service of the wind turbines;
- Responsible for troubleshooting and repairs of mainly electrical, but also mechanical and hydraulic components in wind turbines;
- Develop problem-solving techniques for wind turbines;
- Repair mechanical structures in the wind turbines;
- Plan service and maintenance work together with our technical team;
- Carry out preparatory work (spare parts, testing of tools and equipment).
Function demands maritime vacancy Wind Technician Offshore - Borssele 1+2
- MBO 3 within Electrical or Mechanica as a minimum;
- Experience with servicing, repairs and troubleshooting of comparable work with larger machines;
- Proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks;
- Speak and write English and enjoy working an international team;
- Necessary ability to work at altitude and on the open sea and have an excellent physical condition;
- Characterized by a pronounced implementation strength, precision, a structured way of working as well as a high ability to work in a team;
- Residing within a radius of 50 km of Vlissingen.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
All positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening. Further details will be given at offer stage.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 5,800 employees develop, construct and operate offshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provide smart energy products to its customers. Ørsted Wind Power’s 2,200 employees have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and we’re expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific. For more information on Ørsted, visit www.orsted.com.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Wind Technician Offshore - Borssele 1+2
- An ultimate chance to have a share in the construction, operations and maintenance of the largest offshore wind farm in the Netherlands;
- Directly contracted by Ørsted on a permanent contract;
- Dynamic and inspiring work environment;
- An attractive salary and offshore allowances;
- Appropriate allowances during work / training period abroad.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- S. Brandes
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Personnel Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs