Well Services Planner
Sector: Production, Oil & Gas, Office, Maritime Technology
Function description maritime vacancy Well Services Planner
Oceanwide is looking for a Well Service Planner. This contract position will report to the Senior PE.
The successful incumbent’s mission is to maximize the value of assets by the safe and efficient planning and execution of completion, stimulation, intervention, and surveillance projects on operated gas wells.
NOTE: Well site supervision during execution of the planned activities may also be required.
- Primarily an office based role planning and coordinating intervention activities, regular presence in the field is required
- Ensuring that all well servicing operations are conducted in accordance with applicable Dutch regulations
- Ensuring that the HSE management system is actively implemented during well operations along with ensuring that all HSE and operational commitments are met and standards are adhered to
- Confirming appropriate contractor resource and competence levels are available to deliver safe, efficient and effective well servicing activities
- Ensuring that HSE and project objectives are clearly communicated to all personnel and contractors. Lead by example
- Ensuring field ticket accuracy, approving field tickets and accurate cost tracking
- Ensuring accurate update of well files and close out activities
- Coordinating activities with other well intervention supervisors to maximize value and efficiency
- Overseeing well servicing operations to ensure they are carried out in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner
- Supervising all activities on site and guiding the operations
- Wellsite safety during well servicing activities
- Signing field tickets and cost control for on-site activities
Function demands maritime vacancy Well Services Planner
- 10+ years relevant industry well servicing experience in conventional petroleum operations
- Experience with onsite supervision of coil tubing, slick line, electric line, pumping and hydraulic workover operations
- Experience with writing programs and developing work packs for field execution
- Experience with cost estimation and cost control/tracking during execution
- Experience with completion activities associated with drilling considered an asset
- Familiarity utilizing an HSE Management System structure and implementation of such for well servicing operations
- Demonstrated HSE Leadership qualities
- Familiarity with operating under a permit to work system
- Demonstrated record of success in fostering continuous improvement in well costs and productivity while driving a cost conscious approach
- Ability to coordinate multiple activities simultaneously
- Understanding of the Dutch regulatory system & Offshore Safety Directive
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and critical analysis skills
- Strong team player with the ability to build relationships and work constructively with others to achieve business goals
- Strong communication skills in both spoken and written English and Dutch considered an asset
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower and HR services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information.
Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- De heer S.D. Hordijk
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671712
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs