Region: Den Helder
Sector: Oil & Gas, Production
Function description maritime vacancy Well Engineer
- Drafting working plans/writing up working schedules, material requirements, necessary third-party specialist assistance, necessary licences, cost estimates, etc., for works to be performed
- Notifying the Dutch government body for mining supervision (Staatstoezicht op de Mijnen) and internal stakeholders regarding planned mining works
- Preparing and organising tasks for well maintenance, reaching agreement with the reservoir engineers and production on the well works to be carried out
- Evaluating works (both routine and new) for their impact on health, safety and the environment
- Guiding contractors and/or external specialists (including, where necessary, offshore supervision of the works)
- Supporting (including technically) the onshore/offshore staff
- Taking part in work meetings (with external staff, production department, reservoir engineering and more) and discussing any anomalies/discrepancies
- Flagging up any actual discrepancies in planning and activities or those likely to occur; making proposals to correct these
- Setting up evaluation reports on the tasks carried out in relation to factors such as the costs incurred
- Evaluating a number of production-related reports (such as the daily production report), flagging up any anomalies/discrepancies and taking action to rectify them
- Making proposals to the supervisor for improved well performance
- Keeping well files up to date
- Documenting which tasks are to be carried out by means of a work order in the maintenance system, and reporting these to the planner
- Writing reports for the supervisor
Function demands maritime vacancy Well Engineer
- MSc degree or equivalent in reservoir / petroleum engineering
- Significant experience of working on development and producing assets in an operated environment in the Southern North Sea.
- The position will involve business trips.
- Offshore travels must be expected
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both written and verbal skills
- Living in the province of North Holland, or willing to relocate
The company is an important player in exploration and production of oil and gas in the Netherlands.
Excellent achievements are a result of the contribution made by our client's E&P’s highly knowledgeable, skilled and dedicated workforce.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Well Engineer
We offer a fulltime contracting position in an interesting and challenging environment.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Mevrouw Kristy Meissner
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671727
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs