Region: USA - Louisiana
Sector: Oil & Gas, Construction
Function description maritime vacancy Welders
Position: Welder - 6GR
Location : HOUMA/Thibodaux, LA - ONSHORE
Start Date: TBA/ASAP
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Obeys and follows all safety rules and policies.
- Wears all appropriate safety equipment (PPE).
- Uses certified procedures to weld pipe or structural materials as required.
- Welds components in flat, vertical or overhead positions.
- Detects faulty operation of equipment or defective materials and notifies supervisors.
- Makes every weld as if it was to be a 100% weld free from undercut over welding.
- Cleans all welds free from B.B.’s and slags.
- Examines work pieces for defects and measures work pieces with straight edges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Foreman/Supervisor/Superintendent.
- Have Experience with reading prints preferred
- Have at least five or more years of experience preferred.
- Ability to pass 6GR certification. Already have the certification a plus.
- Rigging API - Preferred but not required
- Basic Plus - Preferred but not required
- MUST BE ABLE TO PASS DRUG SCREENING & PHYSICAL
OCEANWIDE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Apply for this job »
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Marissa Rogers
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- +1 (985) 746 - 5705
- 1340 W Tunnel Blvd
- LA 70360
- Houma, USA
Check out our other jobs