Sector: Wind Energy, Wind Energy
Function description maritime vacancy Warehouse Coordinator
- Ensure an adequate supply of materials, plant and tools is available at all times.
- Manage, spare parts, tools and consumables inventory as well as inventory management system
- Liaise with O&M staff to ensure records are kept up to date. E.g. inventories of plant / tools and safety equipment (including calibration / testing requirements).
- Manage stock requisition notes for bulk requisition orders.
- Liaise regularly with Suppliers, Purchasing Department and Site O&M Team.
- Identify surplus and obsolete stock.
- Insure that any spare parts requiring maintenance are regularly and properly maintained.
- Check accuracy of store issue notes and correct cost codes and ensure the validity of authorised signatures
- Ensure work area is clean and tidy at all times.
- Administer C.O.S.H.H. data to relevant personnel when issued with appropriate materials & maintain records products.
- Dispose of waste in accordance with regulations.
- Reallocate stock and on-going stock maintenance tasks to maximise efficiency in storage areas.
- Adjust racking and storage equipment (within the scope of safe working practices) to optimise space and workflow.
- Responsible for receiving & checking material and plant deliveries and booking them into stock systems (inventory management system).
- Complete physical consignment checks in respect of quantity, damage, suitability and specification, and then subsequently stamp and endorse driver’s copy of delivery notes.
- Establish and transfer deliveries to correct location.
- Record delivery details onto computer systems to ensure delivery is completed and tracked.
- Receive hired-in plant and equipment and ensure the return of such items to the hire company.
- Manage customs process and paperwork.
- Process and input information (including issues, goods received, return transfers) onto the computerised stores systems and purchasing system in SAP.
- Process and resolve queries, batching, sorting and collating completed requisitions.
- Operate fork lift truck and quayside loader (crane)
- Ensure all Authorised Fork Lift Truck driver Vehicles are kept clean and tidy (Both internally and externally) and conform to the Traffic and Goods Vehicle Regulations (with the assistance of technicians on weather days).
- Responsible for lifting and placing materials safely in agreed areas and protecting them as required.
- Complying with all Risk Assessment and Procedures.
- Remove rubbish in accordance with Performance Indicators by any means necessary.
- Ensure all materials are safe and C.O.S.H.H. data sheets are completed and passed on as appropriate.
- Ensure the Conveyance or Dangerous Substance Regulation is complied with, and that all goods are carried in a safe manner, using netting and sheeting as appropriate, in accordance with the Risk Assessments.
- Arrange for any repairs to plant and tool and organise P.A. Testing in accordance with established rules.
- Daily housekeeping of O&M site, including visual inspection and small 'odd job' repairs
- Take ownership of the HSE on site.
- Fire Warden representative
- First Aid representative
- Keep records on daily activities and performance of subcontractors.
- Maintain inventory management system.
- Regularly report on defined KPIs trough the Company Standard systems.
- Support Assistant Site Supervisor on stock reporting activities.
- Reduce Lost Time Incident Frequency.
- Main support for Spare Parts management for the Site Assistants
Function demands maritime vacancy Warehouse Coordinator
Qualifications & Knowledge:
- Good IT skills in MS Office.
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety at Work.
- Full driver’s license.
- Fork lift truck and telescopic handler driving license.
- SAP Warehouse management knowledge.
- High level of German (fluent) and English.
- HSE basic training.
Experience: (3 years)
- Previously involved in stock control and materials handling.
- COSHH knowledge
- Fork lift truck experience
Skills & Aptitudes:
- IT - Intermediate to advanced level of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
- Ability to prioritize own workload and organize time and tasks efficiently and be proactive.
- Ability to travel in Germany and abroad.
Maritime & Offshore Manpower Services
Working conditions maritime vacancy Warehouse Coordinator
We offer a great opportunity in a fairly new business The offshore wind in a young and enthusiastic organization.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Mevrouw Sarah van Rietschoten
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- Luchthavenweg 6I
- 1786 PP
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs