Vessel development supervisor
Sector: Maintenance, Maritime Technology
Function description maritime vacancy Vessel development supervisor
As a Vessel development supervisor you are responsible for the development, design and cost estimation of innovative, efficient and integrated vessels. You assist during the development, new build and refit fase. You report directly to the Managing Director. Task that are included, but not limited to, are:
- Project management;
- Cost control;
- Component selection and purchasing;
- Development of on-board systems together with yard or suppliers;
- Management of documentation;
- Application of new rules and regulations.
Function demands maritime vacancy Vessel development supervisor
- Bachelor level education, preferably in Naval Architecture/Marine Engineering;
- 3 years working experience in the Maritime industry / Shipyards;
- Fluent in Dutch and English in speaking and writing;
- Good computer and analytical skills;
- Living in the area of Noord-Holland.
Our client owns and operates a fleet over 35 offshore crew transfer vessels, with over 15 years of experience in the offshore wind sector. They built their own vessels and is therefore optimized to transfer personnel offshore in a safe and comfortable environment. The company is growing and is looking for employees who want to grow with them. Interested? Let us know!
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Adrijana Uvoda
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Netherlands BV
- Phone number:
- +31 118 429 523
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs