Third Officer DPO
Sector: Maritime, Offshore Construction Vessel
Function description maritime vacancy Third Officer DPO
The Third Officer has an operational and supportive role to the Officer of Watch and is reporting to the Chief Mate. Rotation schedule for this position is five weeks on, five weeks off.
- Assisting the Chief Mate and First Officer in the safe watch keeping onboard in all vessel modes (e.g. in transit, on DP, moored alongside etc.).
- Act as winch operator during Anchor mooring operations.
- Act as Helideck Assistant.
Function demands maritime vacancy Third Officer DPO
Capability profile / Qualifications:
- Certification in accordance with STCW 2010 Manila Amendments
- Offshore certificates HLO & BOSIET & HUET & CA-EBS
- DP Unlimited certificate
- Very good knowledge of the English language.
Extensive experience on DSV is considered an advantage.
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Third Officer DPO
- 3rd of April, 5 weeks from the first trip
- 10th of April, first trip 4-5 weeks
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Adrijana Uvoda
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Netherlands BV
- Phone number:
- Bellamypark 3
- 4382 CG
Check out our other jobs