Sector: Wind Energy, Ørsted - Borssele I & II
Function description maritime vacancy test 2
For the Borssele wind farm 1&2 we are looking for Site Assistant, start Q1 2019.
As Site Assistant you offer administrative support to Head of Site.
Your key tasks are:
- Local administration (greet visitors, hotel bookings, meetings, answering phones, IT requirements for technicians, training booking and VITAL-info screen);
- Operational purchaser: requesting, create purchase orders, processing invoices and orders and execute and follow up on purchase orders in cooperation with procurement;
- Controlling and reporting of budget (PO´s);
- Contact to government institutions and local community, customs etc.;
- Responsible for reporting to customs as per process;
- Coordinating training and courses for site and update to the existing database and systems including updating the site training plan;
- Book business trips for site members;
- Event management: organisation of internal events.
Function demands maritime vacancy test 2
- Administrative mbo education;
- Proven track record in providing assistant and administrative support;
- High level of communication skills and excellent problem-solving skills;
- IT- Intermediate to advanced level of MS Word, Excel and MS Outlook;
- Fluent in English, spoken as well as written;
- Work experience gained in a technical business, economics and logistic (site specific);
- Residing within a radius of 50 km of Vlissingen.
Working conditions maritime vacancy test 2
- An ultimate chance to have a share in the construction, operations and maintenance of the largest offshore wind farm in the Netherlands;
- Directly contracted by Ørsted;
- Dynamic and inspiring work environment.
Working on a world that runs entirely on green energy?
Our client Ørsted is a frontrunner in the green energy transformation. Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore wind farms. Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted employs 5,600 people.
Ørsted invests significantly in innovation and empowers their employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. Ørsted cultivates a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourages career-long learning and development so you can realise your full potential.
Oceanwide has an exclusive partnership with Ørsted for recruitment of the Borssele wind farm 1 & 2.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- S. Brandes
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Personnel Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- Bellamypark 3
Check out our other jobs