Technologist Primary Systems
Sector: Projectmanagement, Wind Energy
Function description maritime vacancy Technologist Primary Systems
As technologist Primary Systems (parttime) you are responsible for the technical lifecycle management of the primary components and systems in the Dutch offshore transmission system. This by creating and optimizing technical specifications for construction of new assets and prescribing O&M strategies together with a team of experts. Currently the first two platforms are being constructed. You will act as internal client towards the realisation project team and will review changes and verify the design. In addition you are seen as the technical expert and will provide technical assistance when required. You will also contribute in the preparation of a smooth handover from the project to the operation and maintenance organisation. The next two platforms are being tendered according to an approved standard concept. You will participate in the tender team and are responsible for the primary technical specifications and clarifications in the tender process. In the future an additional three platforms are expected. You will continuously look for optimizations of the standard design design and technical specifications and prepare effective maintenance strategies.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Improve, develop and draft technical specifications for the offshore substations/platforms and support the application of these specifications inside and outside; ensure the standard platform concept design is maintained throughout all projects;
- Act as expert and actively contribute as knowledge carrier;
- Describe, with regards to product quality, the requirement to be used in the contractor preselection procedures;
- Participate in tender processes;
- Explain our specifications to, check the offers from and discuss/negotiate with possible contractors. Assist the purchasing department in selecting the best possible contractor;
- Ensure the quality of delivered products from contractors, together with the internal project team responsible for the platform construction, is incompliance with the specifications. Secure the quality of our assets with regard of the expected life cycle;
- Advise on the technical solutions during the project realization phase, and check the proposed solutions on quality (management of change).
Function demands maritime vacancy Technologist Primary Systems
- Bachelor Engineering degree or equivalent
- Relevant working experience;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Very good command of the English and Dutch language, both written and spoken;
- Eligible to work in the EU.
Our client is a leading European electricity transmission system operator, with activities in the Netherlands and in Germany.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Technologist Primary Systems
Our client offers a high profile and responsible function within an interesting and dynamic international working environment. We offer an excellent salary with good secondary benefits.
Duty station for this function is Arnhem (NL).
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Mevrouw S. Brandes
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- +31 118 42 95 19
- Bellamypark 3
Check out our other jobs