Region: Den Helder
Sector: Oil & Gas, Office
Function description maritime vacancy Technical Assistant
Oceanwide is looking for a Technical Assistant
As Technical Assistan you perform administrativeand technical evaluations to support the Production Manager. You willcoordinate and facilitate meetings and weekly reports. The Technical Assistantacts as a vocal-point for document control, updates and maintainsoperational instructions and procedures in our management system. In this rolewe expect your conduct to be highly responsible and confidential, supportingothers in their work.
- Provides support to Production Manager as andwhen required
- Supports technical and engineering personnel withproject and maintenance duties
- Compiles technical reports, such as our weeklyoperations report
- Updates internal operation procedures document ifneeded
- Provides input to technical studies/researchprojects, technical reports, project planning, etc.
- Produces accurate statistics and relevant figures
- Undertakes data analysis, identifying andinvestigating variations
- Sources technical documents, information anddrawings to support our operations
- Develops and maintains technical databases,spreadsheets and KPI’s
- Liaises with Support Engineer and Cost Control ondifferent projects
- Responsible for coordination and issuing ofOperations Reports and Action Tracker Updates such as RI&E, Audits and HSEfollow-up
- Delivers specific and measurable results across abroad, complex area through management of diverse internal and externalresources and partners
- Ensures solid relationship with other departments(including Finance, Commercial, Legal, Subsurface and Procurement)
- Liaises with, and provide input to relevantOperations Committee forums
- Ensures strong relationships with externalstakeholders, e.g. Regulatory Authorities, Company Representatives, Partners andSub-Contractors
- Contributes to the development of the companystrategy, ensuring department goals, objectives and interests are incorporated
Function demands maritime vacancy Technical Assistant
- High school diploma, MBO+ educationpreferred
- 1-3 Years of relevant manufacturingexperience
- Comfortable in a on-the-job training and coachingenvironment
- Solid stakeholder management skills
- Able to work under pressure of deadlines
- Service-oriented and problem-solving can doattitude
- Able to work both in a team and autonomously
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications,email, and web-based applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skillsin both Dutch and English
- Offshore travels on occasional basis must beexpected
Oceanwide is an international provider ofdiversified manpower and HR services focused mainly on the Maritime andOffshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates backto 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands.Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier ofqualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out oftwo regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands,Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA regionwe have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We alsohave a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwideactivities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide firstclass service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps ofinternational manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector.See the services page for detailed information.
Maritime crew, offshore staff andtechnical personnel are trained and certified according to internationalstandards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Scott Hordijk
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671712
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs