Region: Den Helder
Sector: Office, Oil & Gas, Office, Maritime Technology
Function description maritime vacancy Technical Assistant
Oceanwide is looking for a Technical Assistant
As Technical Assistan you perform administrative and technical evaluations to support the Production Manager. You will coordinate and facilitate meetings and weekly reports. The Technical Assistant acts as a vocal-point for document control, updates and maintains operational instructions and procedures in our management system. In this role we expect your conduct to be highly responsible and confidential, supporting others in their work.
- Provides support to Production Manager as and when required
- Supports technical and engineering personnel with project and maintenance duties
- Compiles technical reports, such as our weekly operations report
- Updates internal operation procedures document if needed
- Provides input to technical studies/research projects, technical reports, project planning, etc.
- Produces accurate statistics and relevant figures
- Undertakes data analysis, identifying and investigating variations
- Sources technical documents, information and drawings to support our operations
- Develops and maintains technical databases, spreadsheets and KPI’s
- Liaises with Support Engineer and Cost Control on different projects
- Responsible for coordination and issuing of Operations Reports and Action Tracker Updates such as RI&E, Audits and HSE follow-up
- Delivers specific and measurable results across a broad, complex area through management of diverse internal and external resources and partners
- Ensures solid relationship with other departments (including Finance, Commercial, Legal, Subsurface and Procurement)
- Liaises with, and provide input to relevant Operations Committee forums
- Ensures strong relationships with external stakeholders, e.g. Regulatory Authorities, Company Representatives, Partners and Sub-Contractors
- Contributes to the development of the company strategy, ensuring department goals, objectives and interests are incorporated
Function demands maritime vacancy Technical Assistant
- High school diploma, MBO+ education preferred
- 1-3 Years of relevant manufacturing experience
- Comfortable in a on-the-job training and coaching environment
- Solid stakeholder management skills
- Able to work under pressure of deadlines
- Service-oriented and problem-solving can do attitude
- Able to work both in a team and autonomously
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, email, and web-based applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Offshore travels on occasional basis must be expected
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower and HR services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information.
Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Scott Hordijk
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671712
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs