Region: Den Haag
Sector: Oil & Gas, Office
Function description maritime vacancy Technical Assistant
- Support technical and business personnel with projects
- Compile and QC production data for monthly production reports, send monthly production reports to partners and compile bi-annual long-term planning for GasTerra
- Compile and distribute required regular reporting to partners and authorities
- Perform drawing and editing tasks using graphic tools like Illustrator, Canvas (sketches, well correlation panels, maps,…) or WellCad (well composite log edition)
- Participate in data collection and asset evaluation processes (e.g. data-rooms)
- Assist in compiling Book Of Reserves data
- Prepare and format technical documents (figures, reports, spreadsheets, presentations, posters…)
- Provide input to technical studies/research projects, technical reports, project planning; produce accurate statistics, relevant figures, etc.
- Identify issues and propose improvements to subsurface and data management procedures
- Undertake data analysis, identify and investigate variations; perform data QC and interpretation if required
- Prepare technical drawings, maps, datasheets and documents under the direction of the geoscientists
- Load to and maintain technical databases and spreadsheets
- Ensure QC on internal rules and best practices
- Source technical documents, information and drawings
- Support the Data & Information teams across the business when required
- When required, act as representative in various technical conferences, meetings and workshops
- Acting in compliance with Company policies and values
Function demands maritime vacancy Technical Assistant
- A BSc degree in Earth sciences / IT/ Data / Information or equivalent relevant industry work experience
- Data & Information management experience, Databases, EDMS – SharePoint, GIS
- Oil & Gas industry experience
- Basic knowledge and practice of geosciences interpretation packages
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, good knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and drawing packages (Canvas, Illustrator,…).
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A willingness to learn, flexibility and a pragmatic attitude
- Team player, with ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment and effectively integrate data fromvarious subsurface disciplines into a project
- Ability to communicate effectively with various disciplines
- Ability to effectively present results and issues
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Good working knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both written and verbal; French/German language skills desirable
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified on HR / Manpower services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, St. Petersburg and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Technical Assistant
We offer a fulltime contracting position in an interesting and challenging environment.
A staff position could be a possibility in the future.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Mevrouw K. Meissner
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671727
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs