Region: Den Haag
Sector: Construction, Oil & Gas
Function description maritime vacancy Structural Engineer
Key job responsibilities
Structural Engineering for all client Assets;
- Responsible for the initiation, development and execution of integrity/maintenance related projects; including feasibility studies, engineering, procurement, installation, commissioning and start-up.
- Provide support to offshore and onshore specific to day-to-day operations; act as focal point for all structural issues.
Asset Integrity management of jackets and topsides:
- Responsible for demonstrating the integrity and certification of client's structures according to Dutch Laws, Regulations and Industry guidelines.
- Managing annual diving/ROV inspections (by third party). This includes: scoping, supervising execution, evaluating results, reporting and defining & closing out possible follow up actions.
- Responsible for the execution, follow-up, updating and optimization of the Asset Integrity Management System.
Function demands maritime vacancy Structural Engineer
- BSc degree in structural engineering
- Minimum Work experience of 3 years relevant work experience preferably in technical role(s) in the oil / process industry or in an engineering company.
Skills & Competencies Required
- Team player and effective communicator
- Good command of the Dutch and English language
- Self starter, be able to work independently
Maritime & Offshore Manpower Services
Working conditions maritime vacancy Structural Engineer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work in an organization and team with short lines of communication, where you can make a difference from day one
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Mevrouw Kristy Meissner
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671727
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs