Site Technician Borssele 1 + 2
Region: Borselle 1 +2
Sector: Wind Energy, Construction
Function description maritime vacancy Site Technician Borssele 1 + 2
Do you feel responsible for the safety and inspections on and offshore work location? Than the following tasks will fit you!
Your key tasks will be:
- Operate, check and manage the maintenance of the OSS- crane
- Assist in snags after installation
- Inspection and certification of hook- on points
- Assist with generators and fuelling, cargo unloading and loading of vessels
Function demands maritime vacancy Site Technician Borssele 1 + 2
- GWO Courses, Sea Survival, Working at Heights, First Aid, Fire Awareness, Manual Handling
- Education as rigger/ slinger and confined spaces
- Experience within the Wind Farm Industry is preferred
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
All positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening. Further details will be given at offer stage.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 5,800 employees develop, construct and operate offshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provide smart energy products to its customers. Ørsted Wind Power’s 2,200 employees have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and they are expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific. For more information on Ørsted, visit www.orsted.com.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Site Technician Borssele 1 + 2
- 2/2 Rotation
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Tess Tamis
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Personnel Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671727
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs