Site Support Manager - Borssele 1+2
Sector: Wind Energy, Ørsted - Borssele I & II
Function description maritime vacancy Site Support Manager - Borssele 1+2
Do you want to be part of the implementation of an efficient, flexible and green strategy for our power plants?
Join our client Ørsted and become the Site Support Manager at the Borssele 1+2 windfarm, working from the operations base in Vlissingen. You will be part of the team that will service and operate Borssele 1+2.
As a Site Support Manager you shall coordinate and optimise the delivery of site support functions, i.e. the planning/scheduling function, offshore coordination and warehouse coordination. On a daily basis, you will manage a small team supporting the operation of the wind farm. Furthermore, you’ll cover for the operations managers during holidays etc.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Have the installation responsibility (be the Installatieverantwoordelijke) for the HV and LV assets;
- Coordinate the employees resource and shift pattern;
- Develop procedures and a work permit system for HV and LV work;
- Manage the daily planning and communication to the main contractor and other third-party companies working on the site;
- Participate in planning/scheduling meetings with the Planner (and the service provider under warranty) as required to schedule service, retrofits and corrective maintenance, etc.
Function demands maritime vacancy Site Support Manager - Borssele 1+2
- A relevant educational background, as a minimum a Bachelor Engineering, BSc or similar;
- A proven track record of having installation responsibility for 66kV systems or similar, and working experience with electrical engineering from a relevant industry;
- Experience with team, performance and line management;
- Project management and contract management skills, as well as having strong communication skills;
- Fluent in English and Dutch, written as well as spoken;
- Experience within the offshore industry from either the wind industry or the oil & gas industry is a pre;
- Thrive in an international environment and able to create good relationships with stakeholders;
- Residing within a radius of 60 km of Vlissingen.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Site Support Manager - Borssele 1+2
- Startdate: as soon as possible;
- An ultimate chance to have a share in the construction, operations and maintenance of the largest offshore wind farm in the Netherlands;
- Directly contracted by Ørsted;
- Dynamic and inspiring work environment.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
All positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening. Further details will be given at offer stage.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 5,800 employees develop, construct and operate offshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provide smart energy products to its customers. Ørsted Wind Power’s 2,200 employees have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and they are expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific. For more information on Ørsted, visit www.orsted.com.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Madelene Speijkers-de Nood
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Personnel Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31 (0)118 429 522
- Bellamypark 3
Check out our other jobs