Sector: Wind Energy, Wind Energy
Function description maritime vacancy Site Supervisor
Your key functions are:
Operations and Maintenance Supported by 3 Assistant Site Supervisor, the individual will:
- In the early stages, works actively in the O&M set up activities including recruitment, conclusion of operational procedures and definition of daily operational activities.
- Lead team and foster teamwork on-site including maintain staffing and training levels.
- Plan all scheduled and unscheduled tasks at local site, following guidelines from Asset Integrity team.
- Management of suppliers/contractors, OEM’s and other service agreements related to site.
- Coordination with the Transmission System Operator (TSO) and Manage the Operational Control activities relating to the HV switching.
- Close supervision of site performance through standard company tools (IT) supported by Asset Integrity team.
- Ensure supervision of WTG operations performed by Adwen: both local and remotely.
- Optimise efficiency of site activities including recommendation for corrective actions on major and minor faults with assistance from Asset Integrity team, technical support and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM).
- Responsible for High voltage actions.
- Plan operation of service vessels and helicopter (if needed), and manage logistics contracts.
- Management of spare parts, tools, equipment and stock, along with a Warehouse Coordinator.
- Ensure relevant technical service documentation is updated and maintained.
- O&M base maintenance management. QHSE
- Manage Quality Health, Safety and Environmental issues for the whole site, supported by Operations HSE manager.
- Ensure adherence to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 and other reporting / quality systems.
- Ensure adherence to all maritime/ offshore rules for service vessels.
Function demands maritime vacancy Site Supervisor
Qualifications & Knowledge:
- Educated to Degree level: Engineering.
- Good financial and project management knowledge/experience.
- High level of German (fluent) and English.
- The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) certificate or equivalent (HSE qualification)
- GWO Offshore Training Certificates and valid offshore medical Experience:
- 10 years’ experience of industrial experience, including experience of the following activities:
- Electrical or mechanical engineering in a relevant industry.
- People management (of teams > 10 persons)
- Contractors’ management.
- Budget Management
- Offshore wind construction or operations management as well as a strong awareness of the risks/challenges associated with the demanding environment offshore.
Skills & Aptitudes:
- Team management and strong leadership skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Planning and organisation skills
Maritime & Offshore Manpower Services
Working conditions maritime vacancy Site Supervisor
We offer a great opportunity in a fairly new business The offshore wind in a young and enthousiastic organization.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- De heer André Pietjou
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs