Sector: Office, Wind Energy
Function description maritime vacancy Site Secretary
We are searching for a consultant who will be working as a Site Secretary at the O&M Facility Construction project in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Start approx. October 2018.
The Site Secretary assists the Lead Service and Administration in all tasks below:
- Creating and maintaining site personnel contact list;
- Receiving guests and deliveries. Arranging lunch for meetings on site;
- Distributing incoming mail;
- Booking accommodation and taxis for visitors;
- Directing phone calls (only on some sites);
- Providing IT support and reporting IT errors;
- Keeping overview of the site staff calendars;
- Keeping a log book of site visitors and retrieving the book in case of fire;
- Handling the keys when taking over the site;
- PONDUS-support regarding filing of documents;
- Check invoices, doing the accounts, opening of accounts;
- Managing utility bills, purchase orders and budgets;
- Assistance in connection with systems, SAP registrations i.e. time registration;
- Purchasing stationary supplies;
- Purchasing clients merchandise;
- Produce a site inventory list;
- Scheduling and sending out meeting requests for site meetings. Take minutes of meetings;
- Proofreading and correspondence and Organising team events and social activities;
- Give short introduction /information to new personnel on site, including handing out manuals, PC’s etc.;
- Organising site inductions. Assist new personnel when they need help;
- Booking and follow up on the need for safety courses among site personnel when informed by HSE;
- General support of staff on construction site.
Function demands maritime vacancy Site Secretary
- Basic education: business school or similar;
- Minimum of 3-5 years as secretary on a construction site or similar working environment;
- Very good command of the English language, written and spoken;
- Good command of the Dutch language is an advantage;
- Eligible to work in the EU.
Our client is a leading company in the wind energy.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Site Secretary
- One year (project) contract with possibility of extension;
- Onshore; workweek from Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- S. Brandes
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Personnel Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs