Site Secretary - Borssele 1+2
Sector: Ørsted - Borssele I & II, Wind Energy
Function description maritime vacancy Site Secretary - Borssele 1+2
Do you want to be part of the implementation of an efficient, flexible and green strategy for power plants?
Join our client Ørsted and become a Site Secretary at the Borssele 1+2 windfarm, working from the operations base in Vlissingen. You will be part of the team that will service and operate Borssele 1+2.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Be responsible for local administration (visitors, booking hotels, meetings, answering phones, IT requirements for technicians, training booking and VITAL-info screen);
- Coordinate training and courses for site and update to the existing database and systems including updating the site training plan;
- Operational purchaser: requesting, create purchase orders, processing invoices and orders and execute and follow up on purchase orders in cooperation with procurement;
- Controlling and reporting of budget (PO´s);
- Event management: organization of internal events.
The Site Secretary, will on a daily basis, give administrative support to the Head of Site. The Site Secretary will furthermore has contact with government institutions and local community, customs etc.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Function demands maritime vacancy Site Secretary - Borssele 1+2
- Relevant educational background as a minimum MBO 4 or HBO;
- Have extensive experience with providing assistant and administrative support; have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks;
- Speak and write Dutch and English fluently;
- Thrive in an international environment and able to create good relationships with your stakeholders;
- Work experience gained in a technical business;
- Residing within a radius of 50 km of Vlissingen.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
All positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening. Further details will be given at offer stage.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 5,800 employees develop, construct and operate offshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provide smart energy products to its customers. Ørsted Wind Power’s 2,200 employees have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and we’re expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific. For more information on Ørsted, visit www.orsted.com.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Site Secretary - Borssele 1+2
- An ultimate chance to have a share in the construction, operations and maintenance of the largest offshore wind farm in the Netherlands;
- Directly contracted by Ørsted on a permanent contract;
- Dynamic and inspiring work environment.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- S. Brandes
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Personnel Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs