Site HSE Manager - Borssele 1+2
Sector: Wind Energy, Ørsted - Borssele I & II
Function description maritime vacancy Site HSE Manager - Borssele 1+2
Do you want to be part of the implementation of an efficient, flexible and green strategy for power plants?
Join our client Ørsted and become the Site HSE Manager at the Borssele 1+2 windfarm, working from the operations base in Vlissingen. You will be part of the team that will service and operate Borssele 1+2.
As HSE manager you shall support the Head of Operations. You are responsible for providing independent, expert and professional advice and guidance to the site management on all health and safety issues. You will actively participate in and promoting a high standard of health, safety and environmental awareness and culture.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Continually develop the company and the industry safe systems of work, and to ensure they support the operational requirements of the site;
- Engage in the day-to-day management of on-site Health and Safety;
- Ensure the site meets the legislative requirements, JV partner HSE requirements and the Group's HSE targets;
- Plan and implement HSE initiatives and campaigns;
- Undertake reviews, inspections and audits as required;
- Undertake incident investigations.
Function demands maritime vacancy Site HSE Manager - Borssele 1+2
- A recognised national/international Safety Qualification, NEBOSH diploma or similar;
- Minimum of five years experience as an HSE professional;
- Certified Lead Auditor;
- Qualified as an incident investigator to a recognised standard, eg Taproot, Tripod;
- European driving licence (full category B);
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written as well as spoken;
- Thrive in an international environment and able to create good relationships with stakeholders;
- Residing within a radius of 50 km of Vlissingen.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
All positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening. Further details will be given at offer stage.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 5,800 employees develop, construct and operate offshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provide smart energy products to its customers. Ørsted Wind Power’s 2,200 employees have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and we’re expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific. For more information on Ørsted, visit www.orsted.com.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Site HSE Manager - Borssele 1+2
- An ultimate chance to have a share in the construction, operations and maintenance of the largest offshore wind farm in the Netherlands;
- Directly contracted by Ørsted on a permanent contract;
- Dynamic and inspiring work environment.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- S. Brandes
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Personnel Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs