Site HSE Engineer
Sector: Wind Energy, Projectmanagement
Function description maritime vacancy Site HSE Engineer
We are searching for a consultant who is willing to work as a Site HSE Engineer at the O&M Facility Construction Vlissingen project in the Netherlands, start October 2018.
You are overall responsible for the provision of HSE competence and expertise to HSE Management under the team scope of work.
You will contribute to:
- Implementation and Q/A of the HSE management systems and reporting systems including potential site specific instructions;
- Planning, executing and documenting HSE activities and results using agreed procedures;
- Efficient Site HSE Team support to:
- Project organisation;
- Site organisations;
- Demonstrate commitment to develop HSE activities within Site HSE;
- Role model a safety culture that promotes effective management of HSE.
Your typical tasks:
- Planning and coordination of HSE activities and responsibilities;
- Standardisation of Site HSE deliverables;
- Planning, execution and follow-up on HSE activities/registrations;
- Supervision, control and reporting on Contractor related:
- Risk assessments and method statements;
- HSE arrangements & construction activities;
- Overall safety performance;
- Design risk assessments;
- Incident analysis.
Function demands maritime vacancy Site HSE Engineer
- Relevant academic or technical background, e.g. at GSCE level or similar, with basic knowledge on HSE issues;
- Completed IOSH course or NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction to certificate level;
- Ability to demonstrate work experience with HSE, ideally in a construction environment;
- Good communication skills and able to write and speak Dutch and English fluently;
- Knowledge of implementation and Dutch legislation.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Site HSE Engineer
- One year (project) contract with possibility of extension;
- Work week of 5 days with an average of 10 hours per day.
Our client is a leading company in the wind energy.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- S. Brandes
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Personnel Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs