Sector: Wind Energy, Office
Function description maritime vacancy Site Assistant
As a Site Assistant you are the administrative support to Head of Site.
- Local administration (visitors, hotels, meetings, answering phones, IT requirements for technicians, training booking and info screen);
- Operational purchaser: requesting, create purchase orders, processing invoices and orders and execute and follow up on purchase orders in cooperation with procurement (site specific);
- Controlling and reporting of budget (PO´s);
- Contact to government institutions and local community, customs etc.;
- Responsible for reporting to customs as per process;
- Coordinating training and courses for site and update to the existing database and systems including updating the site training plan;
- Booking business trips for site members;
- Event management: organization of internal events.
Function demands maritime vacancy Site Assistant
- Relevant educational background;
- Proven track record in providing assistant and administrative support;
- High level of communication skills and excellent problem-solving skills;
- IT- Intermediate to advanced level of MS Word, Excel and MS Outlook;
- Work experience gained in a technical business;
- Work experience in economics and logistic (site specific);
- Fluent in English, written as well as spoken;
- Residing within a distance of 50 km of Vlissingen.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Site Assistant
We offer a great opportunity in a new business. The salary is depending on your experience , more details will be disclosed during a personal interview.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- S. Brandes
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Personnel Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs