SHE Resource Coordinator
Sector: Office, Maritime Technology
Function description maritime vacancy SHE Resource Coordinator
Ensure license to operate in accordance with a recognized management system;
Identify, evaluate and control HSE hazards;
Continuously improving the HSE culture to achieve a high standards for HSE;
SHE Manager Offshore Projects
Duties, tasks and responsibilities:
• Coordinate SHE resources (SHE Experts) supporting all offshore projects
• Develop and maintain resource planning overview and resource budget in alignment with pro-jects.
• Coordinate training and equipment for SHE personel
• Determine the necessary competence for the SHE employees and assure that these are compe-tent by education, training and experience. Maintain and update jobprofiles and org charts.
• Organise contractual matters for SHE Experts and review timesheets.
• Organise logistics for the SHE Experts in terms of travels etc.
• Ensure that monthly SHE performance is recorded and made available (monthly reporting)
• Act as administrator for iTask system.
• Prepare material for team meetings, conferences etc.
• Responsible for supporting the project organization in order to improve health and safety and to minimize the impact on the environment.
• Responsible for escalating issues to next level in situations were issues cannot be solved.
• Responsible for active sharing of best practices, lessons learnt and safety alerts among the projects.
• Responsible for internal improvement projects not directly related to a specific project, as need-ed.
Function demands maritime vacancy SHE Resource Coordinator
- Commercial, logistic or business education.
- Relevant language skills, German, Dutch, English
- Experience from working with admin tasks and tools i.e. Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Relevant SHE education/training.
- Experience from working with management systems (ISO 14001 or OHSAS 18001).
- Be able to analyse and systematise.
- Experience from tutoring.
Working conditions maritime vacancy SHE Resource Coordinator
Our client offers:
- Good terms and conditions
- A challenging position
- Motivated teammembers/coworkers
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Jaco Flokstra
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- +31 118 42 90 00
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs