Senior Sales Engineer
Sector: Maritime Technology, Construction
Function description maritime vacancy Senior Sales Engineer
- Inventory and evaluation of client requests and technical specifications
- Preparation of client specific quotations
- Preparation of price calculations
- Follow-up of sales leads, opportunities and submitted quotations
- Negotiations with the clients
- Registration of the purchase orders and preparing of the order confirmations
- The maintenance and admin of the CRM system
- The maintenance of the relationship with customers
- The performance of various marketing activities
- Report to management
Function demands maritime vacancy Senior Sales Engineer
- Education Bachelor degree mechanical engineering, electrical engineering (HTS WTB/E) or equivalent education, with affinity for commerce.
- 10 years’ experience in the sales of (complex) technical projects
- Travel experience
- All-round know lodgement (technical, commercial, logistic, project management).
- Dutch, English (other languages are pre)
- Working independently
- Personal characteristics: Independent, responsible, an organizer, experience in negotiations, good in communication and is a team player
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Driving licence BE and self-owned transport
Our client is a specialized company supplying the maritime, offshore en oil & gas industry.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Jaco Flokstra
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- +31 118 42 9525
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs