Senior Production Technologist
Sector: O&G Production, Oil & Gas, O&G Production, Oil & Gas
Function description maritime vacancy Senior Production Technologist
Oceanwide is looking for a Senior Production Technologist.
Your responsibilities are:
- Optimise production of several operated gas fields in the Southern North Sea (UK and Dutch Sector) on a daily basis
- Build and maintain well and system (Prosper and GAP) network models
- Mentor and train junior staff
- Work closely with well services and subsurface teams to identify, plan and execute well interventions for production enhancement
- Work with the key functions to maintain the system choke model for each of the fields
- Play a key role in loss management, ensuring that each function is identifying losses, establishing the root cause and implementing actions to mitigate against further losses
- Setting well operating envelopes
- Monitoring daily production and ensuring it is optimised
- Design and frequency requirements for water wash scheduling
- Maintaining well and system network models
- Minimizing production losses from the fields.
- Identifying and maturing production enhancing well interventions.
- Maximum Production Potential Definition, Choke Model & input into Production Forecasting (Short and Medium)
- Input to production loss accounting
- Identification and management of Production Risks and Opportunities
Function demands maritime vacancy Senior Production Technologist
- Bachelor Degree in Petroleum Engineer or equivalent/higher degree
- Prior experience in production optimisation of wells and offshore processing facilities is required, preferably with a subsurface background
- Proven use of well and network modelling software
- Setting of well maximum production potential, production loss reporting, root cause analysis
- Prior experience of Well & Reservoir Management activities on operated assets
- Well interventions exposure to coil tubing, slickline and e-line
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower and HR services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information.
Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- De heer S.D. Hordijk
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671712
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs