Senior Field Intervention Technician
Sector: Oil & Gas, Maritime Technology
Function description maritime vacancy Senior Field Intervention Technician
The Senior Field Intervention Technician is responsible for conducting operator duties on landbased gas production locations and (un)manned Treating Centers in a safe, healthy and responsible matter. The Senior Field Intervention Technician conducts duties on individual basis on the gas production installations and also acts and Operations Responsible Persons (ORP) when work in conducted locations by contractors and subcontractors.
You will be working in an 8 days working 6 days off schedule.
Function demands maritime vacancy Senior Field Intervention Technician
- Professional technical level MBO
- Between 5 to 7 years of experience in an industrial environment, preferably in Oil and Gas industry
- Fluent in Dutch and basic level in English
- Living in the Netherlands
Maritime & Offshore Manpower Services
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Mevrouw Lilian Latul
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- 31 (0)223 67 17 16
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs