Senior Electrical Engineer
Sector: Oil & Gas, Onshore
Function description maritime vacancy Senior Electrical Engineer
As Senior Electrical Engineer you are responsible to review safety critical elements and report to the assets on a quartely basis on their suitability and sufficiency. Furthermore ownership and authorship of discipline towards relevant procedures and guidelines for UK/NL assets is required. Next to that you will be responsible for:
- Authorship and approval of planned maintenance and inspection regimes and any proposed material changes to existing regimes
- Supports Plant Management of Change requests from screening of requests, definition of SORs and technical assurance and support through execution & commissioning.
- Technically assess proposals for the use of temporary changes to plant, temporary repairs, operational risk assessments and maintenance deferrals
- Proactively support and participate in equipment failure investigations (RCA’s)
- Proactively provide support and guidance to capital projects in their nominated discipline
- Ensure compliance to the companies standards and provide interpretation of national and international engineering standards, recommended practices, guidelines and codes of practice, plus generate and manage any local deviations thereof
- Advises E&I TA of deviations and non-conformances to the companies standards and Engineering code
- Maintains discipline critical asset documentation + ensures they are as-built and represent an accurate offshore status
Function demands maritime vacancy Senior Electrical Engineer
- The job holder must possess extensive knowledge of Electrical technical practicesand legislation, which would be underpinned by technical achievements in relevant discipline in the energy or chemical industry
- Knowledge of all forms of engineering documentation, including block diagrams, PFD’s, SLD’s, Data Sheets, Cause & Effect charts and safety critical elements
- Full knowledge of relevant codes, standards and applicable regulations both statutory and company specific, with particular knowledge of NL regulations
- Relevant Engineering or Science Degree
- Knowledge of the Dutch language, written and spoken
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower and HR services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries. The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel. Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information. Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Tess Tamis
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671727
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs