Senior C&I Engineer
Sector: Oil & Gas, Onshore
Function description maritime vacancy Senior C&I Engineer
As Senior C&I Engineer you review safety critical elements and report to the Assets on a quarterly basis on their suitability and sufficiency, next to that you are responsible for:
- Authorship and approval of Performance Standards for Safety Critical Elements pertaining totheir discipline
- Ownership and authorship of discipline relevant procedures and guidelines for UKNL assets
- Authorship and approval of planned maintenance and inspection regimes and any proposed material changes to existing regimes
- Supports Plant Management of Change requests from screening of requests, definition of SORs and technical assurance and support through to execution & commissioning.
- Technically assessproposals for the use of temporary changes to plant, temporary repairs, operational risk assessments and maintenance deferrals
- Proactively support and participate in equipment failure investigations (RCA’s)
- Proactively providesupport and guidance to capital projects in their nominated discipline
- Ensure compliance to the comanies and provide interpretation of national andinternational engineering standards, recommended practices, guidelines andcodes of practice, plus generate and manage any local deviations thereof
- Advises E&I TA of deviations and non-conformances to the companies standards and Engineeringcodes
- Maintains discipline critical asset documentation + ensures they are as-built and represent an accurate offshore status
Function demands maritime vacancy Senior C&I Engineer
- Relevant Engineering or Science Degree
- Knowledge of the Dutch language, written and spoken
- The job holder must possess extensive knowledge of Control & Instrumentation technical practices and legislation, which would be underpinned by technical achievements in relevant discipline in the energy or chemical industry
- Knowledge of allforms of engineering documentation, including block diagrams, PFD’s, SLD’s,Data Sheets, Cause & Effect charts and safety critical elements
- Full knowledge of relevant codes, standards and applicable regulations both statutory and company specific
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower and HR services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries. The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel. Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information. Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Tess Tamis
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671727
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs