Senior Authorised Person
Sector: Wind Energy, Wind Energy
Function description maritime vacancy Senior Authorised Person
HV switching duties
- Daily coordination, communication and planning of HV/MV/LV operations and maintenance activities;
- Prepare switching schedules for maintenance tasks, installation work, fault location and repair where required.
- Supervise adherence to the IBROD HVSR from the Services Providers/Contractors: writing, issuing, reviewing and cancelling Safety Documents as part of the work control / permit to work system.
- Organize and execute HV switching, isolation, earthing, identification of the point of work and issue of safety documentation duties on HV networks up to 33kV (220kv) in accordance with IBROD High Voltage Safety Rules when required. .
- Contribute to staff training activities under the HVSR and provide the necessary technical expertise as a representative in the authorisation panel. .
- Perform site risk assessments and prepare method statements.
- Supervise and follow up closely the performance of Service Providers/Contractors for Electrical maintenance equipment: report, analyse and review servicing of the assets.
- Produce service improvement analysis reports and service performance reviews.
- Key point of contact for Grid Operator: supported by the Operational Controller as first point of contact.
- Support the Site Assistant on the management of electrical equipment service and maintenance contractors.
Function demands maritime vacancy Senior Authorised Person
Qualifications & Knowledge:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Senior Authorized Person certificate (evidence of training required).
- High level of German (fluent) and English.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering Power Distribution
- GWO certificates and valid offshore medical
- The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) certificate or equivalent (HSE qualification). Experience: (7 years)
- Mandatory: 7 years of experience Electrical Maintenance including a minimum of 3 years as a certified SAP)
- Desirable: Experience in Electrical Maintenance in the offshore wind sector.
- Desirable People management and Contractors’ management experience. Skills & Aptitudes:
- Team management and leadership skills.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Reporting and communication skills
Maritime & Offshore Manpower Services
Working conditions maritime vacancy Senior Authorised Person
We offer a great opportunity in a fairly new business The offshore wind in a young and enthousiastic organization.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- De heer André Pietjou
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs