Second Officer DPO
Sector: Jack Up Barge, Maritime
Function description maritime vacancy Second Officer DPO
As an Second Officer you are responsible for the safe and efficient operation of othe vessel. You work closely with the onboard management and deck department to ensure the vessels safe and efficient navigational watch keeping, ship security and general operational and cosmetic maintenance.
Other takst that include your daily routine:
- Training and education of other crew members;
- Maintain ships administration (e.g. ships log, daily report);
- Maintain the safety and environmental regulations on board as well the maintenance of the safety equipment. (e.g. ISM & ISPS);
- Comply with national and international maritime law and regulations;
- Optimizing of the production and the continuity of the vessel;
- Execute regular maintenance and repair activities;
- DP Operations.
Function demands maritime vacancy Second Officer DPO
- COC Officer in Charge of a navigational watch: STCW A-II/1;
- DP Unlimited ticket;
- Basic Safety cert.;
- Advanced Fire Fighting;
- Prof. in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats;
- Prof. in Fast Rescue Boats;
- ECDIS Generic;
- ECDIS Type Specific;
- Medical First Aid;
- Designated Security Duties;
- GWO Working at Height.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Second Officer DPO
Joining 28th of August for 2-4 weeks temporary position.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Adrijana Uvoda
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Netherlands BV
- Phone number:
- +31 118 429510
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs