Second Officer ( all ships & < 3000 GT )
Function description maritime vacancy Second Officer ( all ships & < 3000 GT )
- Takes charge of a navigation watch.
- Plans the navigational voyage and maintains charts and nautical publications.
- Takes charge of a cargo operations watch and assist the Chief Officer with cargo handling operations.
- Maintains and controls ISM/SMS, MARPOL, MLC and other legislation to make sure the vessel is in compliance and ready for inspections at all times.
- Maintains the safety and fire-fighting equipment in a constant state of readiness.
Function demands maritime vacancy Second Officer ( all ships & < 3000 GT )
- Certificate of competency(preferably Dutch)
- In possession of all required STCW certificates
- Designated Security Duties certificate
- Medical certificate
- Seaman's book
Apply for this job »
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Oceanwide Vlissingen
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- +31 118 42 95 10
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs