Sector: Maritime, Container Vessel
Function description maritime vacancy Second Engineer
As a Second Engineer you are the right hand of the Chief Engineer and you often work independently in the engine room, your duties include:
- Maintenance for all technical installations on board.
- Periodic inspections of technical equipment.
- Record maintenance and repairs in logbook.
- Ensuring safe working conditions.
Function demands maritime vacancy Second Engineer
- Certificate of Competency Second Engineer Officer on all ships: A-III / 2.
- All STCW'10 certificates current.
- Available for 6 - 8 weeks.
- Mastery of the Dutch and/or English language in words and writing.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Second Engineer
- Good primary and secondary benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Payments pension fund for the merchant.
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Mandy Theune
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Netherlands BV
- Phone number:
- 31 (0)118 429 523
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs