Second Engineer Tug Aramco
Sector: Maritime, Tugboat
Function description maritime vacancy Second Engineer Tug Aramco
We are looking for an experienced 2nd Engineer for one of our clients active in the Middle East. It's a fixed rotation of 10 weeks on 6 weeks off starting in the first week of January. (Including quarantine) The project is for Aramco, therefore we are looking for someone who has 720+ days experience as a 2nd Engineer and 180 days on board of Tugs or Multicats.
· Overall responsible for the technical systems of the ship.
· Develops, controls and executes plans for the maintenance of technical installations and equipment throughout the ship.
· Maintain any Planned Maintenance System up to date and complete all relevant documentation.
· Ensure optimum efficiency in the use of fuel, lubricating oil, spare parts and stores.
· Ensure proper completion of the Engine Room and Oil Record Book and other administration and documentation.
· Takes charge of an engine room watch, if applicable.
· Maintains and controls ISM/SMS, MARPOL, MLC and other legislation to make sure the vessel is in compliance and ready for inspections at all times.
Function demands maritime vacancy Second Engineer Tug Aramco
· 720 days experience as a 2nd Engineer
· 180 days experience as a 2nd Engineer on board of Tugs or Multicats
· Certificate of competency (preferably Dutch)
· In possession of all required STCW certificates
· Passport with at least 2 empty pages for a visa
Working conditions maritime vacancy Second Engineer Tug Aramco
· Good primary and secondary benefits
· Competitive salary
· Payments pension fund for the merchant
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Mandy Theune
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- +31 (0)118 429 523
- Stadhuisplein 20
- 4382 LG
Check out our other jobs