Second Engineer TSHD
Sector: Maritime, Dredger
Function description maritime vacancy Second Engineer TSHD
We are looking for an experienced Second Engineer who has sailed several times on TSHD barges or similar. The working location is somewhere in Europe, the exact location will be announced later:
· Also applicable for <3000GT
· Supervise and to motivate the technical crew of his watch.
· Training and education of other crew members.
· Maintain ships technical administration.
· Maintain the efficiency of the planned maintenance system and maintenance and repair jobs of the main and axillaries equipment in cooperation with the Chief Engineer.
· Maintain an efficient spare part stock in cooperation with the Chief Engineer.
· Maintain the safety and environmental regulations on board as well the maintenance of the safety equipment. (e.g. ISM & ISPS).
· Implementation and executing of the Van Oord Management System, company policy, the Standing Instructions and the Ship Security Plan.
· Comply with national and international maritime law and regulations.
· Optimizing of the production and the continuity of the vessel.
· Maintains contact with the Chief Officer regarding all relevant activities during the watch.
Function demands maritime vacancy Second Engineer TSHD
· Demonstrable recent experience on TSHD barges.
· Certificate of Competency (preferably Dutch).
· In possession of all required STCW certificates.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Second Engineer TSHD
· Good primary and secondary benefits.
· Competitive salary
· Payments pension fund for the merchant.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Mandy Theune
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- +31 (0)118 429 523
- Bellamypark 3
Check out our other jobs