Second Engineer ( all ships & < 3000 kw )
Function description maritime vacancy Second Engineer ( all ships & < 3000 kw )
- Takes charge of an engine room watch, if applicable.
- Responsible for the day to day operation of technical systems of the ship.
- Plans and executes the maintenance of technical installations and equipment throughout the ship.
- Maintains and controls ISM/SMS, MARPOL, MLC and other legislation to make sure the vessel is in compliance and ready for inspections at all times.
- Responsibility for the maintenance of safety- and firefighting equipment.
Function demands maritime vacancy Second Engineer ( all ships & < 3000 kw )
- Certificate of competency (preferably Dutch)
- In possession of all required STCW certificates
- Designated Security Duties certificate
- Medical certificate
- Seaman's book
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Oceanwide Vlissingen
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- +31 118 42 95 10
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs