Region: Gulf of Mexico
Sector: Pipe Lay Barge, Maritime
Function description maritime vacancy Riggers USA
- Examine objects to be moved, estimate their size, shape and weight and decide on the type of equipment to be used for lifting operation;
- Assist with craning- and lifting operations;
- Choose or make slinging equipment and attach it to the load;
- Assist deck engineer with launch and recovery of rock installation spread;
- Handle ropes and cables to make slings and tackle;
- Inspect, maintain and repair equipment;
- Maintain the safety and environmental regulations on board;
- Implementation and execution of the Management System and the company policy as well as Standing Instructions and the Ship Security Plan;
- Comply with national and international maritime law and regulations.
Function demands maritime vacancy Riggers USA
According to company, flag state requirements and STCW
Project in the Gulf of Mexico on a large Derrick Lay Heavy Lift vessel.
Apply for this job »
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Marylou Hurtado
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- +1 281 987 96 00
Check out our other jobs