Region: Den Helder
Sector: Oil & Gas, Production
Function description maritime vacancy Reservoir Engineer
BASIC PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
We are currently looking for our client to fill the position of a Reservoir Engineer, responsible for our client's producing gas
fields, offshore and onshore. The successful candidate will become a member of a young, enthusiastic and highly skilled Subsurface team where every team member takes full ownership of the things to be done and where each team member can make a difference for the organization.
The RE works closely together with the geophysicist and geologist to define drilling targets, generate expected recoverable volumes and optimize depletion plans and production forecasts. On development projects that have recently been brought on stream and the optimization of the gas storages, he/she will work closely with the Production Technologist, as well as with the Facility Engineering department and the Commercial team, to optimize production and to define scope for further improvement.
- Perform field decline management and reservoir analysis for the mature gas fields and recently started developments
- Provide assistance in field management of producing gas fields and the gas storages
- Production forecasting and depletion planning for new projects in the client's offshore acreage and the onshore Concession
- Responsible for the reservoir engineering evaluation of onshore locations
- Maintain the in-house developed material balance model for the gas storages
- Writing of decision support packages, well proposals and study reports
- Provide support to drilling operations (including well testing)
- Interfacing with the Well Engineering team, Operations team, Engineering team and the Commercial team
- Prepares the input for the production budget and annual reserves report for both the onshore and offshore gas fields
- Prepare the bi-annual Technical Committee Meeting with the Joint Venture Partners
- Responsible for correct implementation and follow-up of recurrent actions defined in the offshore metering and allocation procedure
- Provides a professional level of reservoir engineering support and innovative thinking both within the department and across the Company
- Reservoir engineering support to the client's partner operated asset portfolio and acting as client rep at TCM’s
Function demands maritime vacancy Reservoir Engineer
QUALIFICATIONS / TRAINING
- M.Sc. /Ph.D. in Petroleum Engineering or similar
- 5 years’ experience in a reservoir engineering function
- Experience of working in an Operator environment and in mature asset operations
- Up to date knowledge of technological developments, industry initiatives, etc.
- Master in 3D dynamic reservoir simulation, Eclipse in particular
- Skilled in reserve estimations using PRMS rules, decline curve analysis, production engineering and material balance
- Experienced in GAP, MBAL and PROSPER
- Skilled MS Excel user and efficient use of MS Word and PowerPoint
- Self-starter with high sense of responsibility and high level of professional and personal credibility
- Safety and performance driven attitude
- Good communication and social skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Dutch residency and/or willing to relocate to the province of Noord Holland
- Understanding of Petroleum economics and the E&P business
- Knowledge of geophysics, geology and petrophysics
- Experience with Petrel
- Knowledge of geomechanics
Our client's success as a company depends on the engagement and passion of their people. Although our organization is large and global, locally we work with short reporting lines in an open and informal culture.
They strive for diversity when attracting talent to their organization and give your personal development their full attention.
There are plenty of career options both in the Netherlands and internationally.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Reservoir Engineer
You’ll be given a lot of responsibility when you join the client's company, which you are expected to take. And you’ll get the space you need to do your job.
Individual and team contributions really make a difference and are important core values to our client's work atmosphere.
Remunerations and other EB's will be discussed in person.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Mevrouw Kristy Meissner
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671727
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs