Region: Houston, TX
Sector: Oil & Gas, Office
Function description maritime vacancy Recruiter
Join our team in Houston (TX) as Recruiter. Your main goal is to select and match qualified candidates, so that vacancies are fulfilled successfully and Oceanwide clients are served in the best way.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Recruit and select qualified candidates;
- Conduct (intake) interviews;
- Review resumes and references for matching of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements;
- Document verification, processing and data entry;
- Maintain contact with candidates on a frequent basis;
- Act quick and adequate after receiving vacancies;
- Prepare resumes on request for a customer visit or client proposal;
- Maintain an accurate database of candidates and construct talent pools per vacancy for effective and efficient recruitment;
- To develop and maintain accurate job descriptions;
- Content management of job boards;
- Develop strategic recruitment campaigns and maintain contact with advertisers;
- Collaborate with the HR assistant and Finance regarding correct administrative follow-up of candidates and correct processing in the databases;
- Initiate creative and progressive ways to improve the recruitment process;
- Prepare and maintain recruitment overviews and reports;
- Increase brand awareness through participation in fairs, events and social media etc.;
- Increase the market knowledge by, following courses, seminars, etc.;
- Keep knowledge of relevant legislation up to date;
- Organize crew changes, including travel and hotel arrangements;
- Abide to QHSE regulations according to governmental, clients and Oceanwide’s standard
Function demands maritime vacancy Recruiter
- Bachelor’s degree (Maritime, HR management, Business Administration or comparable);
- At least three years of relevant work experience in a recruitment position;
- Relevant network in the Maritime / Oil & Gas / Offshore industry;
- Knowledge of the labor market and of recruitment techniques;
- General knowledge of HR standards and benefits;
- Knowledge of MS Office, Social media, working with CRM systems;
- Bilingual English, Spanish is an advantage;
- Willing to work in a 24/7 environment;
- Willing to travel/ to work in Houma, Louisiana for a few days at the time.
Oceanwide is specialized in the recruitment and employment of Maritime, Construction, Oil & Gas and Wind Energy employees for various positions in the offshore industries.
Oceanwide America is an EOE Employer.
Please note that an assessment test will be part of the application process.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Shannine Brandes
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs