Receptionist / Administrator (Germany)
Sector: Wind Energy, Wind Energy
Function description maritime vacancy Receptionist / Administrator (Germany)
- Ensuring H&S practices are a priority.
- Assisting the senior site management in the management of their diaries (PA duties)
- Manning the telephone switchboard and transferring calls.
- Assisting the site personnel in booking travel.
- Collating and checking employee timesheets and liaising with People and Development.
- Processing, approving and editing invoices and purchase orders on SAP.
- Responsibility for receiving guests and office deliveries on site.
- Acting as first point of contact for IT queries.
- Acting as the SAP (purchasing/invoicing) system super user and training other site staff on SAP as required.
- Arranging and ordering lunch for meetings on site.
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail to site employees.
- Purchasing stationary supplies and maintain current stock.
- Purchasing site merchandise (such as work clothes, PPEs) as required.
- Maintaining paper filing system and Filenet (electronic Document Management System).
- Training matrix management and organiser of site training when needed
- Receptionist duties.
- Take ownership of the HSE on site.
- Fire Warden representative
- First Aid representative
- Assisting the site management team in reporting activities e.g. formatting, codification, filing
- Assist with reporting on defined KPIs through the Company Standard systems.
- Support Site Supervisor on financial reporting activities.
- Reduce Lost Time Incident Frequency.
- Support the whole O&M team at the base.
Function demands maritime vacancy Receptionist / Administrator (Germany)
Qualifications & Knowledge:
- Suitable collage or degree certificate, l or equivalent experience (i.e. 3 years or more).
- High school certificates or equivalent Evidence of completed IT Training and business management courses or qualifications.
- High level of German (fluent) and English.
- HSE basic training.
- Basic First Aid training
Experience: (3 years)
- Proven track record in providing secretarial / administrative support.
- General office duties (filing, typing, faxing, responding to queries etc).
- Working in a commercial environment.
- Coordinating travel and accommodation arrangements internationally.
Skills & Aptitudes:
- IT - Intermediate to advanced level of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to prioritise own workload and organise time and tasks efficiently and be proactive.
- IT - intermediate to advanced level SAP skills.
- Ability to travel in Germany and abroad.
Maritime & Offshore Manpower Services
Working conditions maritime vacancy Receptionist / Administrator (Germany)
We offer a great opportunity in a fairly new business The offshore wind in a young and enthusiastic organization.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Mevrouw Sarah van Rietschoten
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- Luchthavenweg 6I
- 1786 PP
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs