Sector: Office, Oil & Gas
Function description maritime vacancy QHSE Manager
The Corporate QHSE Manager is the Group responsible person for all QHSE related matters. He/She works with two QHSE teams of professionals located in the Netherlands and Ajman.
On a day to day basis the Corporate QHSE Manager reports to the COO and CEO.
The Corporate QHSE Manager shall ensure that an integrated Management System is established, implemented and maintained in accordance with the company policies and relevant standards against which the system is certified. The Corporate QHSE Manager is supported in this by regionally established QHSE departments and is as well involved in the development and embedding of corporate vision and values.
Work location is primarily office Hoofddorp based but includes offshore and on-site visits.
MAIN TASKS OF THE CORPORATE QHSE MANAGER:
- Is responsible for general day-to-day management & long term planning of the QHSE departments (including budget responsibility).
- Has overall responsibility for advising the regional- and corporate management team on all applicable QHSE matters/legislation and compliance monitoring.
- Ensures conformance to new legislative requirements and industry standards with a corporate impact.
- Reports on the performance of, and makes recommendations regarding, the improvement of the Management System to the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer to review.
- Liaises with authorities, clients and industry bodies with regard to quality assurance, health and safety, and environmental matters.
- Coordinates and reviews the emergency preparedness of the offshore units.
- Analyses all incidents occurred within operational region of responsibility and monitors the follow up on suitable corrective actions.
- Ensures all personnel are informed of, and supported in, eventual changes in the area of quality, welfare, health and safety, and environment.
- Ensures internal audits are carried out in accordance with company standards.
- Organises the Management Review Meeting and ensures periodic reporting on QHSE statistics.
- Participates in industry work groups as required, and represents the interests of the company on these occasions.
- Sets objectives, targets and improvements for quality, health and safety, environmental, and organisational performance, in consultation with the COO and CEO, and includes these in the improvement programme to support the overall strategic aims and objectives of the organization.
- Identifies, designs and implements strategic QHSE projects/campaigns as and when required to ensure that the IMS is properly implemented.
Function demands maritime vacancy QHSE Manager
- Bachelor/Master degree in QA/Safety or equivalent and a strong technical background preferably in the offshore/Oil&Gas industry.
- Minimal 6 years of experience in a stand alone managerial position. Preferably QHSE in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of risk assessment techniques, incident investigation, Safety Management Systems and underlying principles (9001, 18001, 14001, ISM).
- Thorough knowledge of safety principles such as QRA, PRA, HAZID, FMECA, FTA.
- Thorough knowledge of Safety Case compliance in the Oil&Gas industry (e.g. OSD, OSD2015).
- Knowledge of QHSE related applicable legislation, regulations and relevant codes (national and international).
- You are able to act convincing, create involvement amongst colleagues and deal effectively with fast changing priorities.
- You have proven change management skills and are of strong diplomatic nature.
- You have strong team-player skills but can work independently.
The company manages and operates accommodation / multi-support units on behalf of Owners on a worldwide basis. In addition to providing accommodation, catering and housekeeping services for hook-up and maintenance activities, the fleet is able to support many other oil- and gas-related operations. These include platform breakdown repairs, structural inspections, electrical power supply, well testing, shallow water drilling, wind turbine installations and pipeline inspection and maintenance.
Working conditions maritime vacancy QHSE Manager
• A stable & good remuneration and employment benefits
• A long term contract
• Further details will be discussed in a face-to-face interview
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Mevrouw K. Meissner
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671727
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs