Region: Omgeving Den Haag
Sector: Oil & Gas, Production, Oil & Gas, Maintenance
Function description maritime vacancy Projects Engineer
Oceanwide is looking to hire a Project Engineer to manage brownfield projects for the Operations Department. The candidate will implement, manage and deliver identified project opportunities on assets in order to maximize the potential of our assets. You will work in line with company processes and procedures, industry standards, designated time, quality and budget objectives to execute project work. You will ensure that company HSEQ policies, procedures and practices are followed.
- Manage brownfield projects for the Operations team, ensuring safe and efficient execution of modifications to the facilities within project objectives
- Manage the engineering, design and implementation of modifications, in order to ensure safe, efficient and reliable operations
- Support improvements on project management standards, guidelines and systems by identifying best practices according to engineered specifications, to provide efficient and effective project management
- Ensure that company HSEQ policies, procedures and practices are followed
Function demands maritime vacancy Projects Engineer
- Minimum Technical BSc level in Engineering
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience, preferably in the oil & gas industry with multidisciplinary project experience
- Proficient in Dutch & English
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience, preferably in the oil & gas or chemical industry with multidisciplinary project experience
- Working experience with Office 365 and SharePoint
- Ability to plan and organize
- Progress monitoring of process engineering Green- or Brownfield Projects
- Improve and innovate instrumentation related processes and procedures
- Team player, multi-disciplinary and effective communicator
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower and HR services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information.
Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- De heer S.D. Hordijk
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671712
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs