Project Secretary/ Administrator
Function description maritime vacancy Project Secretary/ Administrator
Provide general secretarial and administrative support to the senior project manager and the project team on a busy capital engineering project.
- Assist with email management, calendar organisation, and document
- Identifying incoming documents and initiating process flows, updating registers, maintaining hard copy and electronic
- Coordinating meeting requests, agendas, minutes of meeting. Facilitating meetings including note/minute
- Working within the Company’s email, filing and task management systems to ensure the Senior Project Manager has the latest information to hand at all
- Assist with the creation and documenting of processes and procedures for use on both the project and the Company’s other
Function demands maritime vacancy Project Secretary/ Administrator
- Previous experience as a project secretary or project administrator on a large multidiscipline capital engineering project
- Fluent in English (both oral and written).
- Some knowledge of procurement and contract management principles useful including past exposure to purchase orders, invoices, contract variations etc. and related
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft office products especially Word and Excel. Exposure to SharePoint useful but not
- Organised, self-starter, capable of working alone in a high pressure
- Good interpersonal skills, comfortable working in a multi-disciplined, multinational team.
- Some knowledge of the Dutch language useful but not essential.
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Jafer Ghossein
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Netherlands B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31 118 42 95 10
- Bellamypark, 3
Check out our other jobs