Region: Den Helder
Sector: Office, Oil & Gas
Function description maritime vacancy Project Manager
Oceanwide is looking for a Project Manager
The Project Manager is responsible for the successful execution of projects which are assigned to him/her by the Manager Operations and/or Manager DIVING/ROV/ROPE ACCESS by providing guidance and support in all aspects of project execution. The Project Manager role is supported by the Manager DIVING/ROV/ROPE ACCESS, Crewing Department, QHSE, Inspection Department and Workshop.
- Ensure safe, efficient and profitable execution of projects, as allocated by the Manager Operations/Manager DIVING/ROV/ROPE ACCESS.
- Ensure awareness, understanding and control of all commercial and technical matters relating to the content of the project or contract
- Ensure proper budgetary control of all project costs. Prepare / review and approve invoices. Recover costs from third parties where appropriate. Deal effectively with any client invoicing disputes
- Ensure field work is efficiently planned. Liaise with clients to ensure all parties are fully informed of mobilisation/planning arrangements
- Ensure equipment and consumables selected are suitable for the project. Manage any modifications or changes that may be necessary with other departments
- Ensure the necessary inter-departmental pre and post-project meetings take place if required
- Provide a written project briefing to all relevant departments and the project team. Attend mobilisation for offshore worksite briefing if appropriate
- Select the project team in co-operation with Manager DIVING/ROV/ROPE ACCESS and the Crewing Department
- Implement the company’s QHSE Management Systems throughout all phases of the project
- Ensure that all material risks in tenders or projects are identified, assessed and recorded in the HIRA project risk register and that mitigation plans are formulated, pursued and documented in a timely manner and to a clear conclusion
- Ensure project reporting is properly managed and delivered in accordance with the client specification and document control parameters. Any variations must be documented and additional cost recovered as necessary
Function demands maritime vacancy Project Manager
- Provide input to tenders and contract negotiation in association with the Commercial Department
- Co-ordinate with the Commercial Department to ensure a smooth handover of the project from the tendering to the operational phase
- Ensure regular communication with the client throughout the project. Document any changes to specification-/- workscope or claims. Follow up verbal discussions with written confirmation
- Liaise with other project managers, Manager DIVING/ROV/Rope Access, QHSE, Workshop Foreman and the Crewing Department on co-ordination with other services and projects to ensure optimal utilisation of resources. Pre-plan and co-ordinate mobilisation and demobilisation with assistance from the workshop and department managers
- Work as part of a team, assisting other Project Managers on large-/- multi-opco projects (DIVING /ROV/ Rope Access) as required
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower and HR services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information.
Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- De heer S.D. Hordijk
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671712
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs