Project Leader Engineering
Sector: Maritime Technology
Function description maritime vacancy Project Leader Engineering
- Collects and studies the relevant information for the engineering activities such as: specifications, design drawings and norms and standards;
- Sets the engineering planning, monitors this, identifies deviations and shall, in consultation with the Head of Engineering and Project Manager take appropriate action if needed;
- Formulates and distributes work orders and guides the Group Leaders Engineering;
- Provides for the timely execution on budget of the engineering activities and delivering of approved drawings and technical information on the basis of project planning;
- Analyzes, evaluates, edits technical drawings, calculations, specifications and offers.
- Coordinates and maintains information flows with customers, public authorities, regulators and regulatory bodies to obtain timely approvals on documents;
- Ensures coordination in decision-making and control over the activities of suppliers and subcontractors involved in the engineering phase of the building number;
- Organizes and promotes participation of colleagues in team meetings with relevant engineering teams, the relevant departments, clients, architect(s), subcontractors and suppliers and reports from this to the Project Manager and Head of Engineering;
- Reviews, discusses and controls the performance of the Engineering Group leaders and Specialists.
Function demands maritime vacancy Project Leader Engineering
- Proven Bachelor/Master working and cognitive level (naval architecture or mechanical engineering):
- Experience requirement may vary depending on the personality and competencies of the candidates;
- Good command of the English language;
- Experienced in shipbuilding / yachts.
Our client is a Engineering department of a yachtbuilder who is responsible for the production of construction drawings and all the other technical specifications in close collaboration with the Project Manager, the Design, Purchasing, and Work Preparation departments, the hull construction shipyard, and the company's own Outfitting department. Due to the high specifications that our advanced yachts have to meet, projects have to be carried out by multidisciplinary teams and have to satisfy the increasingly more challenging demands of our clients. The engineering department has a total of 65 staff, who are all dedicated to achieve technical excellence.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Project Leader Engineering
Our client offers:
- Good terms and conditions
- A challenging position in a global leader in yacht building
- Motivated teammembers/coworkers
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Jaco Flokstra
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- +31 118 42 90 00
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs