Sector: Office, Maritime Technology
Function description maritime vacancy Project Engineer
For one of our clients we are looking for a Project Engineer. Your will be responsible for the development of the Naval Architecture design of two Semi-Submersible Crane Vessels.that are under construction in China. As a part of the new build department you draw the basic design of new concepts and major modifications according to the company procedures, safety guidelines and international statutory regulations.
Function demands maritime vacancy Project Engineer
- A degree in Marine engineering/Naval Architecture or equivalent;
- experience in a similar position (Naval Architect, project engineer);
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Autoship, Autohydro/Pias, FEM packages (Staad, Maestro etc.) and Rhinoceros 3D or similar;
- Experience with working in a new building team;
- Reporting skills;
- Willing to travel and work on site on occasion.
Our client provides offshore accommodation solutions, ship management, asset management, engineering and maintenance, and operations assistance. This independent services company specialises in meeting the support needs of the offshore oil and gas industry, and is set to continue to lead the industry through its unmatched customer base, experience of transferring technology and optimal employment of local resources. Its services lead to world-class plant operation and maintenance while creating excellent employee relations and local development for its customers.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Project Engineer
- a varied, international working environment with responsibility;
- a dedicated team where every member strives for the best ream results;
- prominent international career opportunities;
- the position is for a definite period of one year;
- permanent contract with proven suitability.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Jaco Flokstra
- Contact company:
- Phone number:
- +31 118 42 90 00
- Bellamypark 3
- 4381 CG
Check out our other jobs