Sector: Oil & Gas, Office, Oil & Gas, Production
Function description maritime vacancy Project Engineer
Oceanwide is looking for a Project Engineer.
As a Project Engineer you will be responsible for project managing the construction and implantation of an upgraded Produced Water Systems whilst ensuring compliance with Spirit Energy and Industry standards Produced Water Execution
You will also plan, prepare and coordinate work programmes associated with Produced Water System to include Vessels, Pumps, separation technology and associated piping & instrumentation. Complete work scope documents, material specifications for pressure containing equipment, scheduling of vendors and materials, so that the offshore team have the relevant information and resource to execute the work safely and efficiently after it has been approved.
Function demands maritime vacancy Project Engineer
- Demonstrate a good understanding of offshore construction and the associated pre-works
- Track record of delivering to cost and schedule
- The job holder should demonstrate a strong focus on HSE, ethics and upholding Company values
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and positivity and respects and values others.
- Sets high personal standards, takes the initiative and accept accountability
- Understands how own goals align to bigger picture
- Accept, manage and support change
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Capable of building relationships with colleagues across different locations
- Strong IT Skills and detailed knowledge/experience in a variety of MS office applications and Vantage
- Demonstrate good problem-solving skills with a tenacity to seek continuous improvemen
- Proficient in Dutch & English both orally and in written form
- Minimum Technical BSc level in Engineering
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower and HR services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information.
Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Scott Hordijk
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671712
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs