Region: Den Helder
Sector: Oil & Gas, Office
Function description maritime vacancy Project Engineer
We are looking for a Project Engineer
As a project engineer you are responsible for supporting all phases of a project as directed by the Development Lead. The Project engineer will assist with the management of all contracts within a project phase to ensure all phases of the project are safe, on time and adhere to budget constraints. Tasks will include review and comment on all Contractor procedures and drawings; collate comments and track responses until closed out.
Ensure that equipment shipped, installed and commissioned is in accordance with the schedules, within budget and in accordance with approved procedures.
Go offshore as required to perform surveys, scoping and installation works. On occasion, the project engineer will act as COMPANY representative.
Ensuring the design and work methodology complies with the requirements of the other Project groups including:
- Fabrication & Construction
- Installation & Hook-up
- Procurement & Contracts
- Project Management & Controls
Function demands maritime vacancy Project Engineer
Minimum qualifications and experience required:
- Engineering degree, 10years experience.
- Competencies and behaviors needed to be able to perform the role effectively:
- Overall knowledge of facilities including design, construction, installation and pre-commissioning.
- Ability to monitor and liaise with main design & installation contractors to ensure compliance with SOW and to ensure all company provided obligations are met.
- Sharing of information with team including operations.
- Knowledge of permit and safety systems required to work offshore.
Do you have...
- New ideas
- A collaborative way of working, and can effectively communicate with colleagues, partners and all other stakeholders.
- The ability to work effectively dealing with complex tasks & situations, understanding and confident decision-making and impact.
Oceanwide is an international provider of diversified manpower and HR services focused mainly on the Maritime and Offshore / Energy industries.
The history of Oceanwide dates back to 1976 when the first office was established in Vlissingen, the Netherlands. Throughout the years, Oceanwide has been recognized as a worldwide supplier of qualified maritime and offshore personnel.
Oceanwide works out of two regions. In Europe, we have offices in the Netherlands, Vlissingen and Den Helder, Latvia, and Cyprus and in the USA region we have offices in Houston, New Orleans and Ciudad del Carmen. We also have a number of owned branch and recruitment offices that support Oceanwide activities. With our offices and agent network, we are able to provide first class service to all of our clients.
Our services include all steps of international manpower services specified for the dedicated business sector. See the services page for detailed information.
Maritime crew, offshore staff and technical personnel are trained and certified according to international standards such as ISO, CMO + MLC, IMCA, and STCW.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- Tess Tamis
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services B.V.
- Phone number:
- +31(0)223 671727
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs