Sector: Oil & Gas, Maritime Technology
Function description maritime vacancy Production Engineer
- Lead production optimization efforts of base wells; identify and recommend opportunities to increase production and enhance well recoveries; apply innovative and cost-effective optimization;
- Conduct periodic well reviews to troubleshoot off trend performance; work closely with reservoir engineers to review subsurface issues affecting well performance;
- Develop and provide accurate production forecasts for assigned assets;
- Identify, recommend and provide engineering support for projects aimed at reducing operating expenses, while working closely with field operations;
- Manage, plan and coordinate routine well servicing, recommend process changes as needed to ensure efficiencies and provide support for workovers and program execution;
- Providing guidance where required to operations staff on well related issues;
- Champion well integrity program for the assigned assets to ensure regulatory compliance and protection of the public and environment;
- Monitor production allocation accuracy; ensure current regulatory requirements are met for new and existing wells;
- Develop and maintain strong and positive relationships with field staff through regular site visits, act as liaison between field and the technical office;
- Liaise with production accounting, marketing, JV as required to proactively resolve issues impacting production volumes;
- Prepare and manage downhole workover and optimization budgets for the area;
- Support Reservoir Engineer in the annual reserves assessment for assigned asset.
First Year DeliverablesDeliver budgeted base production and efficient execution of optimization projects. Identification, prioritization and maturation of an optimization opportunity inventory in assigned asset area. Maintain an accurate base production forecast and track vs budget.
Function demands maritime vacancy Production Engineer
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Petroleum Engineering or related discipline;
- Must be fluent in English and Dutch.
Attributes & Characteristics
- Focus on value creation.
- Entrepreneurial approach.
- Use of technical expertise to drive strong results.
- Decision making that demonstrates responsibility.
- Initiative and accountability.
- Builds relationships through trust and respect.
- Flexible, influential and assertive when required.
Essential Experience & Skills
- 5 years experience in Petroleum Engineering related roles.
- A record of delivering value adding results through opportunity generation and execution.
- A self-starter with proven ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Previous experience in enhancing recovery from producing assets;
- A solid understanding of well operations and completion techniques.
- A working knowledge of well integrity practices.
- Your technical skills will be complimented with a broader commercial aspects;
- An understanding of the oil and gas value cycle as a whole;
- Excellent analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills.
- Strong Communication Skills both written and verbal.
Vermilion Oil & Gas Netherlands BV (Vermilion) is een dochteronderneming van het Canadese bedrijf Vermilion Energy Trust dat olie en gas wint in Canada, Australië, Frankrijk en Nederland. Het hoofdkantoor van Vermilion staat in de Friesland, en wel in Harlingen. a. gaswinning Vermilion heeft in 2004 de rechten verkregen voor het winnen van aardgas in Friesland en Noord-Holland. Sindsdien produceren we aardgas vanuit diverse locaties op het vasteland. Daarvoor bezitten we een zogeheten winningsvergunning. Deze locaties liggen verspreid over Friesland en Noord-Holland. In Noord-Holland gaat het om de winningsgebieden Slootdorp, in Friesland om Leeuwarden, Oosterend, Gorredijk en Steenwijk en tot slot Zuidwal in de Waddenzee.
Working conditions maritime vacancy Production Engineer
We offer work in a young dynamic team in the capital of Holland.
Good remuneration and emplyment benefits.
Other details follow in a face to face interview in our office.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
- De heer Bobby Roosien
- Contact company:
- Oceanwide Offshore Services
- Phone number:
- +31 (0)223 671721
- Luchthavenweg 6i
- 1786 PP
- Den Helder
Check out our other jobs